So it’s 5:34am. I’ve been pulling a lot of all-nighters or almost all-nighters this month. I’ve made great progress on this project. I’ve shot and processed rolls for 3 out of 5 people and done a rough edit of the first three minutes of the film including audio. Here is the audio so far:
Here are some stills from the 2nd shoot with Finn. I’m getting the transfer of the 3rd shoot tomorrow morning of Colter and will post a few of those. I’ve got down the exposure for the space and the rolls seem to be coming out really nicely now. I’m going to cut pieces to contact print in the next couple weeks so I can do some mono flex and reticulation.
This weekend I’m going to be photographing Beit and my last person, Seth will be here on April 1st. There is a lot to do still, but like I said, a lot of progress being made each day. I’m excited for the finished product and to get more in depth into editing and alternative processes in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.